28.10.15

Day 14/15. Danger.

Wednesday, 28 October 2015, 01.30


A few hours after I had moved my sleeping bag out of the wild boar territory, I woke up in the corner of a bird observatory. It was 1.30. I was warm. Itchy. The musquitos had eaten away my face.
The sea was loud. The moon was bright. Orion was hanging over my head, the Great Hunter. Clouds passed by, they were shaped like a giant bird. From the window I could see the waves crashing on the beach. 
The danger is everywhere, around corners in the city, under a bush in the woods, in a slippery carpet in your apartment. But if you are careful and try to live without fear, they disappear. Usually.
I sat on a wooden bench and thought about all the people who are on the road because they had to flee their land. Because their dangers didn't disappear.
Human beings are the biggest danger of all. We destroy each other without reason. Wild boars are peaceful animals. I like to have them around. This is their territory and they don't harm me.

No comments:

Post a Comment