12.5.15

Getting lost


I left in my suit, my soft armour, in the night. Wearing golden shoes with on the inside the text “... love is the only nutrient in the world that can be expressed. If I wake up to who I am, I will accomplish miracles...” and “barcelone” as a halo floating over my head. I took the found suitcase with the unknown people and my Pocket Memory clothes with me, ready to slowly travel through France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and Austria to do deliveries and end up in the Nomadic Village in Slovenia. When I sent in my proposal for the Nomadic Village I planned to do a short 10 day walk from Italy to Cerkno in Slovenia and practise getting lost on the way but I couldn't do it because I got lost in Barcelona. I got lost in getting lost, you could say. And now, by continuing my writing, I try to find the way back.

But back where?




No comments:

Post a Comment