20.3.15

new old shoes

I made a mistake today. I was wearing my old shoes, walking the city, waiting for things to fall in place. Everything went wrong. Small things, nothing to worry about. It makes you wonder though.
Just now I remembered the shoes I found last week next to a garbage container. I was on my way to a dance party. I found a pair of shoes, I took them for my Pocket Memory shop, never even checking the size, from the look of them they seemed far too big for me. That same night exactly at midnight an old nomadic dancing friend from Bulgaria showed up on the dance floor. Around 3 she disappeared. I danced on with somebody else, three times he asked me why I was in Barcelona. Three times I answered “because of the blue sky”. He never asked my name. I didn’t ask for his. He disappeared as well. I went home when the birds were waking up. The next day the sky turned black and big hail stones covered the streets.
The sky was cloudy today but I did see the sun getting smaller and bigger again. But it didn’t really. It stayed the same. Other things changed, moved.
Tonight I returned to my safe dark cave in the galery where I live. I have to make some decisions. Where to go. What to do. I just tried on the shoes I found. They are a perfect fit. So here I am, in my full moon dress on a dark moon night, connecting dots.
New shoes. Let’s see what happens now.

No comments:

Post a Comment